Meghalaya FFDA Recruitment 2021
Fish Farmers Development Agency (FFDA), East Khasi Hills invites applications in Standard Format from eligible candidates forthe posts of Multiple Service Provider (MSP). The last date for submission of the application is 25th March 2021.
The nature of work is physical Field Survey, door step delivery, assisting the farmers in trial netting, harvesting, marketing of fishes, etc.
Post Name:- Multiple Service Provider (MSP)
- No of posts:- 3
- Place of posting:-
1. C&RD Block Mylliem: 1 Post
2. Mawkynrew C&RD Block: 1 Post
3. 12 Shnong-Laitkroh C&RD Block: 1 Post
- Age limit:- 18-25 years (extendable by 5 years for the SC & ST candidates).
- Salary:- A fixed pay of Rs. 12,280/- per month will be paid.
- Educational Qualification:- Class X Passed. Any Higher Qualification will be an advantage especially relating to Computer, Fisheries, etc.
How to apply for Meghalaya FFDA Recruitment 2021 @Multiple Service Provider Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application in Standard Format to Office of the Superintendent of Fisheries-Cum-District Executive Officer, Fish Farmers Development Agency (FFDA), East Khasi Hills, Shillong.
The last date of submission of filled in application form is the 25th March 2021.
Supporting documents (Photocopies to be enclosed with the application form) are as follows:
- Date of birth proof: Birth Certificate/Class X Admit Card.
- Domicile proof (pertaining to respective Blocks): Preferably EPIC, in the absence of which Rangbah Shnong’s Certificate may be submitted.
- Educational Proof: Admit Card, Mark Sheet & Pass Certificate of Class X and other documents if possessing Higher Qualifications. If possessing
additional qualification of Computer/Fisheries, supporting documents are to be enclosed.
- For Physically Challenged Candidates (for disabilities which will not affect the work), Disability Certificate from the Competent Authority.