Meghalaya Food Commission Recruitment 2022: Meghalaya State Food Commission, Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of LDA cum DEO on a contract basis with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m to be posted in the office of the Meghalaya State Food Commission, Extension Office at Tura. The last date for submission of the application is 13.09.2022.
Post Name:- LDA cum DEO
- No of posts:-1 (One)
- Age limit:- As per Govt of Meghalaya norms.
- Salary:- Rs. 14,190/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- HSSLC passed with Diploma in Computer Application with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m.
- Minimum Experience: 1 year 6 months.
How to apply for Meghalaya Food Commission Recruitment 2022: LDA cum DEO Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidate should submit their application form along with the following attested copy of documents to the office of the Deputy Commissioner (Supply), West Garo Hills, Tura.
- SSLC Admit Card
- SSLC and HSSLC Marksheets
- ST/SC Certificate
- Certificate of Diploma in Computer Applications (Minimum of 6 months course)
The last date for submission of the application is 13.09.2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|