Meghalaya Forest Wildlife Recruitment 2022: Wildlife & Chief Wildlife Warden, Meghalaya has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 04 Field Assistant Vacancy. The last date for submission of the application is 10/08/2022.
Field Assistant (FA)
- No. of vacancy: 04 (Four)
- Educational Qualification: Graduate and above in the field of Wildlife Science/Zoology/Botany/ Forestry/ Ecology/Landscape Ecology from a recognized University with past experience research/field experience relating to wildlife.
- Desirable: Master’s degree in any of the afore-mentioned disciplines.
- Emolument: Rs.25000/- per month
- Age: Shall not be more than 37 years as on 01.08.2022.
How to Apply for Meghalaya Forest Wildlife Recruitment?
Interested candidates may attend the interview for selection to the above posts, along with their bio-data and credentials in original in support of their educational qualifications and experience at 11.30 am on 10th August 2022 at Mini Auditorium in Sylvan House, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong-793001, Meghalaya.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|