Meghalaya GNM and ANM Admission 2021:- Director of Health Services (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong invites online applications for the 3-year course in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) and 2 years courses in Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (ANM) session 2021-2022. Male/Female unmarried candidates who are indigenous inhabitants or permanent residents of the State are eligible to apply subject to fulfillment of the following criteria. The last date for submission of the application is 24th September 2021 till 3:00 P.M.
1. Course Name:- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
- Duration:- 3 years.
- Age limit:- Minimum age for admission will be 17 years as of 31st December 2021. The upper age limit is 35 years and for candidates possessing an ANM certificate, there is no age bar.
- Eligibility Criteria:-
(i) 10+2 level examination with 40% aggregate marks from recognized University/ Board. Candidates are also eligible from the State Open School recognized by the State government and the National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by the Central Government. However, Science is preferable.
(ii) 10+2 with English having 40% of Marks in Vocational Stream-Health Care Science from recognized CBSE board/ State/ Centre.
(iii) Registered Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) with 10+2 educational qualifications.
(iv) Disabled Candidates – 3% disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity after thoroughly examined and certified by Medical & Health Officer.
2. Course Name:- Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (ANM)
- Duration:- 2 years.
- Age limit:- Minimum age for admission will be 17 years as of 31st December 2021. (ii) The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Eligibility Criteria:- The minimum educational qualification shall be 10+2 recognized by MBOSE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSSCE/HSCE or a recognized equivalent examination.
How to apply for Meghalaya GNM and ANM Admission 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.meghealth.gov.in with effect from 10th September 2021 up to 24th September 2021 till 3:00 P.M.
Selection of candidates who are medically fit and eligible will be made purely on the basis of merit and subject to the reservation policy of the State Government.