Meghalaya Govt Job:- Applications in Standard Form are invited from interested Garo candidates based in Garo Hills for better monitoring of MPLADS for the Junior Engineer (Civil) post in the Project Monitoring Unit under the Programme Implementation and Evaluation Department, Government of Meghalaya, Shillong for appointment on a contract basis. The last date for submission of the application is 31st March 2021.
Post Name:- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- 18 to 27 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates).
- Salary:- Fixed pay of Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees twenty thousand) only p.m.
- Educational Qualification:- 3 years Diploma or 4 years B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.
How to apply for Jobs in Meghalaya @Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancy
Application (in Standard Form) should carry full particulars of the candidate, to be accompanied by
- All testimonials of age, conduct, and academic qualification
- Experience certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Caste/SC/ST Certificate
- Self Addressed stamped envelope
Applications should reach the office of the Director, Programme Implementation & Evaluation, 3rd Secretariat (Nokrek) Building, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong-793001 on or before the 31st March 2021.
Advertisement No:- PIE 2/2014/111 (Date: 01.03.2021)
For more details, please check the Meghalaya Govt Job @Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancy official notification.