Meghalaya Health Insurance Recruitment 2021:– For the implementation of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana and Megha Health Insurance Scheme in the State of Meghalaya, the office of the Megha Health Insurance Scheme (MHIS) State Nodal Agency, Meghalaya, Shillong invites eligible and interested candidates for the Walk in Interview for the Medical Officer post on contract basis as per details below.
Post Name:- Medical Officer
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Office of the Chief Executive Officer, State Nodal Agency, MHIS, Shillong.
- Age limit:- No age limit.
- Salary:- Negotiable based on experience.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. Minimum Qualification MBBS from a recognized University. (Duly registered with Medical Council of India)
2. Experience with Hospital/Healthcare/Health Insurance, Government Health Department would be an added advantage.
3. Proficiency in Khasi/Jaintia & Garo language is preferred.
How to apply for Meghalaya Health Insurance Recruitment 2021 @Medical Officer Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria for the Post mentioned above may attend the Walk-in-Interview along with Original Certificates and Testimonials in the office of the Chief Executive Officer, Megha Health Insurance Scheme (MHIS) & Director Health Services (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong on the 23rd March 2021 at 1 1:00 am.
Advertisement No:- DHS/MHIS/MO/83/2017/219 (Date: 04.03.2021)
For more details, please check the Meghalaya Health Insurance Recruitment 2021 @Medical Officer Vacancy official notification.