Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2023: The High Court of Meghalaya has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the District Judge. The last date for submission of the application is 13th October 2023.
Post Name:- District Judge
- No of posts:- 2 [UR:2]
- Age limit:- Must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 48 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) and 45 years in the case of others.
- Salary:- Pay scale of Rs. 51,550-1230- 58930- 1380-63070/-p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Eligibility Criteria
(i) Must be a citizen of India;
(ii) Must be a holder of a degree in Law from a recognized University;
(iii) Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of criminal and civil jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for not less than 7 (seven) years as on such date as per Annexure-A.
(iv) Must have a working knowledge of either Khasi, Jaintia, or Garo language.
How to apply for Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2023: District Judge Vacancy?
Candidates are advised to apply and submit their applications strictly through Online mode by clicking on the “Online application for Grade- I Meghalaya Higher Judicial Service” icon appearing on the website viz. www.meghalayahighcourt.nic.in
For candidates applying online for the first time through online mode, a one-time registration process is required to enable them to apply for the advertised vacancies/ posts.
The last date for submission of the application is 13th October 2023 up to 17:00 Hrs.
The competitive examination for appointment of District Judges by direct recruitment shall consist of:
- A written examination comprising of 4 (four) papers of two hours duration each. Each paper shall carry 100 marks. The syllabus for these papers as prescribed by the High Court is attached in Annexure-B, and
- Viva-voce examination shall carry 50 marks.
- The candidate from the General Category who obtains 60% or more marks and the candidate who obtains 50 % or more marks in the Reserved Category in the written examination shall be eligible for viva voce.
Selection of candidates shall be made based on overall strictly on merit and suitability
- Application fees for the post of Grade-I Meghalaya Higher Judicial Service are Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One thousand) only for General Candidates and Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred) only, in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates.
Advertisement No:- HCM.II/68/2021/Rect/3442 (Date: 29.09.2023)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|