Meghalaya MBDA Recruitment 2022: The Meghalaya Basin Development Authority invites applications for the posts of Research Associate under the Indian Institute of Mass Communication. The last date for submission of the application is not specified.
Post Name:- Research Associate
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Report To:- Head, Department of Communication Research, Indian Institute of Mass Communication
- Salary:- Rs. 35,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Masters’ degree in any discipline of Social Sciences, preferably in Mass Communication/ Sociology/ Demography/ Development studies/ Women Studies.
- Desirable:- M. Phil/Ph.D. in the relevant area (as indicated above) from a UGC recognized University/ National-level Institution.
- Language:- Must have knowledge of any one language of the region i.e Khasi, Jaintia, or Garo.
- Work Experience:-
1. Candidate with Masters Degree: A minimum work experience of 3 years in the relevant field is essential.
2. Candidate with M.Phil/Ph.D: Experience in the relevant field will be given preference
How to apply for Meghalaya MBDA Recruitment 2022 Research Associate Vacancy
All the below mentioned documents are to be sent via email to email@example.com
- Publication: Candidates must send their published papers/articles (if any) in peer-reviewed Journals/ Articles/ Web Blogs links along with the application as specimens of their research/ analytical writing caliber.
- References: Candidates should provide names of two supervisors as references with whom they have worked.
The CV should mention the Educational Qualification and Work Experience in the order of the most recent first and the earliest record and subsequent details later.
The last date for submission of the application is: not specified.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Meghalaya MBDA Recruitment 2022: Research Associate Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.