Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021:- The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites applications from the eligible candidates in prescribed format to fill up the Assistant General Manager – Procurement position on a contractual basis. The last date for submission of the application is 18.10.2021.
Post Name:- Assistant General Manager – Procurement
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Headquater, Shillong
- Age limit:- Upto 45 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 60,000/- per month plus other allowances.
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Purchase/ Material Management/ Procurement & Supply Chain/ Inventory & Logistics/ Commerce/ Btsiness and Financial Management.
- Desired Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in Purchase, Procurement & Supply Chain, Inventory and Logistic Management related functions
1. Candidate haring at least 07 years experience in procurement and Contract Management in any externally aided projects (IFAD, World Bank, JICA, ADB, etc) would be given preference.
2. Candidate shall be conversant with the prevailing State and/or Government Financial Rules (GFR 2017) guidelines of procurement of Goods, Works, and Services.
3. Sound knowledge of preparation of EDI, RH, RFQ, BID document, contract agreement of various kinds of contracts, bid/proposal evaluation, and negotiation process.
4. Experience of working with any Central or State PSU or other similar Government organization of public procurement system will be preferred
5. Expertise in drafting and negotiating agreements with different kinds of procurement selection methods.
6. Sound knowledge and experience in the management of various types of contracts like items rate, consultancy contracts, etc.
- Essential Skills:
1. Good written and verbal communication.
2. Strong Analytical and Negotiation Skills
3. Excellent Decision Making & Problem-Solving Skills.
4. Computer skills; like Word Processing, Spread Sheets and PowerPoint Presentation
5. Excellent management and leadership skills to motivate employees across the board
6. Financial skills particularly focusing on budget management and costs estimations.
How to apply for Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021 Asst. General Manager- Procurement vacancy
Prescribe application form can be downloaded from the MBDA website, www.mbda.gov.in, Or can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya-793003.
“By Post or Direct Submission” to the Office of the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003 “Or” at the O/o the Basin Development Unit (BDU)/ District Project Management Unit (DPMU) located in the O/o the Deputy Commissioner of the 11 Districts “Or” “Via email” to [email protected]
Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied in the cover of envelope and in the subject line of e-mail as “Application for the position of “______________________”.
The last date for submission of applications is 18th October 2021 (up to 5.00 p.m.).
Advertisement No:- MBMA/CLLMP/HR/64/2018/ Vol-I/117 (Date: 01.10.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021 Asst. General Manager- Procurement vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.