Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites applications from the following professionals for the posts of Cluster Development Executive (CDE) in Meghalaya. The last date for submission of the application is 6th August 2021.
Post Name:- Cluster Development Executive
- No of posts:- 4
- Place of posting:-
1. West Khasi Hills
2. Ri Bhoi
3. East Jaintia Hills
4. West Jaintia Hills
- Age limit:- Upto 45 year
- Salary:- Rs. 17,000/- per month plus other allowances.
- Educational Qualification:- Post Graduate in Agriculture.
- Desired Experience:- Minimum 2 years working for cluster development/ community development/ rural development or similar field.
How to apply for Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021: Cluster Development Executive
The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website, www.mbda.gov.in or can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative/ Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong.
Application form duly filled along with self-attested credentials should only be submitted to the Office of the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003 “Or” at the O/o the Basin Development Unit (BDU)/ District Project Management Unit (DPMU) located in the O/o the Deputy Commissioner of the 11 Districts “Or” “Via-email” to email@example.com
The Last Date for submission of the application is 6th August 2021 up to 05:00 PM.
Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied in the cover of envelope and in the subject line of e-mail as “Application for the position of “______________________”.
Candidate must enclose along with the Application Form, recent passport size photograph, and self-attested copies of the following documents;
- Filled Application form
- Updated Resume
- Educational qualifications certificates
- Proof of Experience or Experience Certificates
- Latest salary slips or proof of salary from the current or previous organizations
- Additional or technical qualifications certificates (if any)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card or Aadhar Card)
- There will be written or technical tests and personal interviews for the positions. Written or technical tests will comprise subject-related matter knowledge.
- The Written or Technical Test/ Personal Interview will be held in Shillong or Tura.
Advertisement No:- MBDA/MBMA-4/2013/ Vol-VII/ 1247 (Date: 22.07.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021: Cluster Development Executive official notification in detail before submitting applications.