Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021:- The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites applications from the eligible candidates in prescribed format to fill up the Field Engineer positions on a contractual basis. The last date for submission of the application is 17th March 2021.
Post Name:- Field Engineer
- No of posts:- 5
- Place of posting:- Songsak Block, East Garo Hills, Kharkutta Block, North Garo Hills, Dedenggre Block, West Garo Hills, Rongjeng Block, East Garo Hills
- Upper age limit:- 45 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 17000/- (For Degree Holder) & Rs. 15000/-(For Diploma Holder) plus other allowances as admissible.
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate in Soil & Water Conservation Agricultural Engineering/ Water Resource, Engineering/ Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 1 year of experience in related fields.
- Essential Skills for the position:- Sound technical knowledge with strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong analytical, logical, methodical approach and good organizational skills.
How to apply for Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021 @Field Engineer Vacancy
Prescribe application form can be downloaded from MBDA website, www.mbda.gov.in “Or” can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya-793003 Or” at the O/o the Basin Development Unit (BDU)/ District Project Management Unit (DPMU) located in the 0/o the Deputy Commissioner of the 11 Districts.
“By Post or Direct Submission” to the Office of the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya — 793003 “ Or” at the 0/0 the Basin Development Unit (BDU)/ District Project Management Unit (DPMU) located in the 0/o the Deputy Commissioner of the 11 Districts “Or” “Via-email” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied on the cover of the envelope and in the subject line of the e-mail as “Application for the position of ” …………………..”
The last date for submission of applications is 17th March 2021 (up to 5.00 p.m.).
Candidate must enclose along with the Application Form, recent passport size photograph, and self-attested copies of the following documents;
- Filled Application form
- Updated Resume
- Educational qualifications certificates
- Proof of Experience or Experience Certificates
- Latest salary slips or proof of salary from the current or previous organizations
- Additional or technical qualifications certificates (if any)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card or Aadhar Card)
Advertisement No:- MBDA/MBMA-4/2013/(Vol-VII)/1214 (Date: 03.03.2021)
For more details, please check the Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021 @Field Engineer Vacancy official notification.