Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites applications from the eligible candidates in prescribed format for the posts of Field/ Lab Assistant. The last date for submission of the application is 16th July 2021.
Post Name:- Field/ Lab Assistant
- No of posts:- 3 (Three)
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Age limit:- Upto 45 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:– 10+2 (Science Stream) or 3 years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering.
- Desired Experience:- Minimum 4 years of work experience in GIS Related Projects.
- Essential Skills:
1. Good written and verbal communication.
2. Computer literacy with GIS Software’s
3. Working Knowledge with Vector & Raster Processing.
How to apply for Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021: Field/ Lab Assistant
Prescribe application form can be downloaded from MBDA website, www.mbda.gov.in “Or” can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya-793003.
“By Post or Direct Submission” to the Office of the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003” “Or” at the O/o the Basin Development Unit (BDU)/ District Project Management Unit (DPMU) located in the O/o the Deputy Commissioner of the 11 Districts “Or” “Via-email” to email@example.com
Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied in the cover of envelope and in the subject line of e-mail as “Application for the position of “______________________”.
Candidate must enclose along with the Application Form, recent passport size photograph, and self-attested copies of the following documents
- Filled Application form
- Updated Resume
- Educational qualifications certificates
- Proof of Experience or Experience Certificates
- Latest salary slips or proof of salary from the current or previous organizations
- Additional or technical qualifications certificates (if any)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card or Aadhar Card)
- In respect of candidates who are currently in services, shall submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the Employer when called for the personal interview.
The Last date for submission of applications is 16th July 2021 (up to 5.00 p.m.).
- There will be written/technical tests and personal interviews for the positions. The written test will comprise Subject Matter Knowledge, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and English.
- The Written Test/ Personal Interview will be held only in Shillong.
Advertisement No:- MBMA/CLLMP/HR/64/2018/05 (Date: 06.07.2021)
Download official notification of Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021: Field/ Lab Assistant