Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites applications from the eligible candidates in prescribed format to fill up the Technical Specialist (Hydrogeologist) positions on a contractual basis. The last date for submission of the application is 21st August 2021.
Post Name:- Technical Specialist (Hydrogeologist)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:-Shillong
- Age limit:- Upto 45 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 60,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Postgraduate degree in any one of the following disciplines: Geology/ Geography/ Hydraulic and Water resources engineering/ Hydrology/ Soil and Water Conservation/ Environmental Engineering/ Civil Engineering.
1. Minimum 7 years of experience as a hydrologist in researching the distribution, circulation, and physical properties of the earth’s underground and surface waters.
2. Experience in planning and executing fieldwork for collecting various data sets related to hydrogeology. Process meteorological, snow, and hydrological data.
3. Sound knowledge in conducting watershed and stormwater studies.
4. Experience in preparing various maps and figures, including contour maps of groundwater elevations, geologic structure, cross-sections, water quality, and other hydro-geologic data.
5. Experience in installation and maintenance of water property and water quality instrumentation
6. Experience in planning, budgeting, training, implementing, monitoring and supervising, evaluating, and closing research and consulting projects.
- Essential Skills:-
1. Sound technical knowledge
2. Strong oral and written communication skills
3. Strong analytical skills
4. A logical, methodical approach and good organizational skills
5. Well-versed with the use of Surfer, ArcGIS, or equivalent mapping software, Google Earth Pro.
6. Very good knowledge of Hydrology & Storm Drainage design software such as Autocad, Autodesk Civil 3D, Storm Cadm, Culvert Master, Flow Master.
How to apply for Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021 Hydrogeologist Vacancy
Prescribe application form can be downloaded from MBDA website, www.mbda.gov.in “Or” can be obtained free of cost from any of the Office of the Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, Basin Development Units/District Project Management Units(BDUs/DPMUs) at the 11 districts Headquarters or the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya-793003.
“By Post or Direct Submission” to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, Basin Development Units/District Project Management Units(BDUs/DPMUs) at the 11 districts Headquarters or the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003” “Or” “Via-email” to [email protected]
For online applications (via e-mail) all the essential documents should be sent in PDF format only.
Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied in the cover of envelope and in the subject line of e-mail as “Application for the position of “______________________”.
The last date for submission of applications is 21st August 2021 (up to 5.00 p.m.).
Advertisement No:- MBMA/CLLMP/HR/64/2018/Vol-I/ 31 (Date: 09.08.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021 Hydrogeologist Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.