Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites applications from the eligible candidates in prescribed format for the posts of Watershed and Village conservation in Meghalaya Living Root Bridge Site. The last date for submission of the application is 23rd July 2021.
Post Name:- Watershed Landscape Conservator – Living Root Bridges
- No of posts:- 2 (Two)
- Place of posting:- Candidate is expected to stay in remote villages of Meghalaya with indigenous communities for extended periods of time to carry out participatory research-based Watershed/ Landscape conservation.
- Age limit:- Upto 45 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 40,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelors or Masters or Ph.D in Landscape Conservation/ Ecosystem Conservation/ Forestry & Biodiversity/ Landscape Ecology/ Ficus Ecology/ Botany (with specialisation in Forest Ecology)/ Traditional Knowledge/ Anthropology/ Soil & Water Conservation/ Agricultural Engineering / Water Resource Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Natural Resource Management/ Environmental Engineering/ Construction History/ Heritage Conservation/ Architectural Conservation.
- Essential Skills: Sound technical knowledge with strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong analytical, logical, methodical approach and good organizational skills.
How to apply for Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021: Watershed Landscape Conservator Job
Prescribe application form can be downloaded from MBDA website, www.mbda.gov.in “Or” can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya-793003.
“By Post or Direct Submission” to the Office of the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003 Or at the O/o the Basin Development Unit (BDU)/ District Project Management Unit (DPMU) located in the O/o the Deputy Commissioner of the 11 Districts Or “Via-email” to email@example.com
Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied in the cover of envelope and in the subject line of e-mail as “Application for the position of “______________________”.
Candidate must enclose along with the Application Form, recent passport size photograph, and self-attested copies of the following documents
- Filled Application form
- Updated Resume
- Educational qualifications certificates
- Proof of Experience or Experience Certificates
- Latest salary slips or proof of salary from the current or previous organizations
- Additional or technical qualifications certificates (if any)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card or Aadhar Card)
Incomplete application shall not be entertained and is liable to be rejected. However, an extra sheet of A4 size may be attached, wherever necessary, mentioning serial no.
In respect of candidates who are currently in services, shall submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the Employer when called for the personal interview.
The Last date for submission of applications is 23rd July 2021 (up to 5.00 p.m.).
- There will be written/technical tests and personal interviews for the positions. The written test will comprise Subject Matter Knowledge, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and English.
- The Written Test/ Personal Interview will be held in Shillong or Tura.
Advertisement No:- MBMA(HR)/CLLMP/120/2020/09 (Date: 12.07.2021)
Download official notification of Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2021: Watershed Landscape Conservator Jobs