Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2022: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Manager– Monitoring & Evaluation. Interested and Eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 8th October 2022.
Manager– Monitoring & Evaluation
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Age limit:- Upto 45 years
- Salary:- Rs.30,000/- (Allowances as per admissible)
- Educational Qualification:- Graduates or Post Graduates in Engineering, Statistics, Development Studies, Social Sciences, Public Policy, or any other related discipline. Preferably with an advanced certificate in M&E, Statistics, or Social Sciences.
- Desired Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Project management, documentation, budget creation & finance management for implementing M&E activities. Well-versed in developing and designing monitoring & evaluation systems to capture, record, and interpret information to measure work performance and progress.
- Essential Skills:
a. Excellent writing and editing skills in English with a working knowledge of Hindi.
b. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously and demonstrated ability to review and prioritize work independently and effectively.
c. Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management.
d. Ability to maintain a calm and positive attitude and to work productively with heavy workloads, competing priorities, complex problems, and tight deadlines
e. Good with digital tools like MS Office/ Google apps.
f. Critical thinking and design thinking skills.
How to apply for Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2022: Manager Vacancy?
Walk-in-Interview Venue:- O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong
Date & Time:- 18th October 2022. Registration from 09:00AM to 11:00AM
Documents Required: The candidate should bring along with the following documents :
- Updated Resume
- Recent Passport size photograph (1)
- Original Certificates (for verification)
- Self-attested copies of educational qualifications, mark sheets, age certificates, experience certificates, etc
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.