Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2022:- The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites applications from the eligible candidates in prescribed format to fill up the Senior Manager (Social Media & Communications) position on a contractual basis. The last date for submission of the application is 21.01.2022.
Post Name:- Senior Manager (Social Media & Communications)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Upper age limit:- 45 years plus other allowances as per admissible.
- Salary:- Rs. 36,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate or Post Graduate in Mass Communications & Journalism/ BA (Literature)/ Services Marketing/ or other related fields with relevant experience. Candidates from other disciplines but with exceptional demonstrated skills may also apply.
- Desired Experience:- At least 8 years of social media management experience particularly in rural development and marginalized indigenous communities
a) Proven work experience as a Social Media expert
b) Hands-on experience in content management
c) Experience with rural communications or outreach activities.
d) Experience in the development of high-level reports and documents
e) Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
f) Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
g) Familiarity with web design, animation, etc.
- Essential Skills:-
a) Good verbal and communication skill
b) Exceptional writing and editing skills
c) Fair knowledge of communication and outreach methods particularly for rural areas
d) Analytical and multitasking skills
How to apply for Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2022: Senior Manager (Social Media & Communications)
Prescribe application form can be downloaded from the MBDA website, www.mbda.gov.in, Or can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya-793003.
“By Post or Direct Submission” to the Office of the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003 “Or” “Via email” to [email protected]
Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied in the cover of envelope and in the subject line of e-mail as “Application for the position of “______________________”.
The last date for submission of applications is 21st January 2022 (up to 5.00 p.m.).
Advertisement No:- MBDA/MBMA-4/2013/1285 (Date: 07.01.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Meghalaya MBMA Recruitment 2022: Senior Manager (Social Media & Communications) official notification in detail before submitting applications.