Meghalaya MPSC Recruitment 2023:- Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Assistant Director Vacancy in the Revenue & Disaster Management Department. The last date for submission of the application is 10 October 2023.
1. Post Name:- Assistant Director
- No of posts:- 2
- Department:- Revenue & Disaster Management Department
- Pay Scale:- Level 15th of Revised Pay Structure with other allowances as admissible.
- Educational Qualification:- B.Sc with Mathematics and Physic or B.E(Civil) from any recognized University.
- Age limit:- 18 — 27 years with 5 years relaxation for SC/ST. No age limit in respect of Meghalaya Govt. employees who entered service within the prescribed age limit.
How to apply for Meghalaya MPSC Recruitment 2020
Candidates are to apply and submit their applications through online mode only by clicking on the “Online Application” icon appearing on the MPSC website viz www.mpsc.nic.in
The last date for online application is 17:00 hrs on 10 October 2023.
For candidates applying online for the first time through online mode, a one-time registration process is required to enable them to apply for the advertised vacancies/posts.
For more details, please check the Meghalaya MPSC Recruitment 2020 official notification