Meghalaya MPSC Recruitment 2023: On behalf of Govt. of Meghalaya, the Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Forest Ranger under the 0/0 of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests & Heads of Forest Force, Meghalaya. The last date for submission of the application is 30 October 2023.
Post Name:- Forest Ranger
- No of posts:- 14 [UR:3, Khasi:5, Garo:5, Other SC/ST:1]
- Department:- Under the 0/0 of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests & Heads of Forest Force, Meghalaya.
- Age limit:- 18 to 32 years as of 01.01.2023. The upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Salary:- Pay Level 11 of Revised Pay Structure
- Essential Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (or equivalent) or Engineering from any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:-
(d) Computer Applications/Computer Science.
(e) Engineering Agricultural/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical
(f) Environmental Science
(m) Veterinary Science
- Physical Fitness:- Must conform with the Rules for the Rangers course in Forestry, prescribed and revised from time to time by the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change Govt. of India.
How to apply for Meghalaya MPSC Recruitment 2023: Forest Ranger Vacancy?
Candidates are to apply and submit their applications through Online mode only by clicking on the “Online Application” icon appearing on the MPSC website viz https://mpsc.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
For candidates applying online for the first time through online mode, a one-time registration process is required to enable them to apply for the advertised vacancies/posts. Kindly read the instructions on the web page carefully before applying.
The Last date for online application is 17:00 hrs on 30th October 2023.
Physical Endurance Test
- Eligible candidates are required to pass a Physical Endurance Test consisting of a Walking Test of 25 km for males and 16 km for females in 4 (four) hours followed by a Medical Examination by the District Health & Medical Officer, Shillong, and Tura.
- The candidates are required to pay a medical examination fee as prescribed by the Government to the District Health & Medical Officer, Shillong Medical Examination. This is only a qualifying test and no ranking shall be done.
- MPSC Forest Ranger Medical Test or Physical Examinations Guidelines
- Rs. 360/-. Half the rate for SC/ST who are permanent residents of the State of Meghalaya.
- Application Fee is exempted for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWDs) subject to furnishing of the Disability Certificate to the Commission
Advertisement No:- MPSC/ADVT-54/1/2023-2024/76 (Date: 29.09.2023)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download the Syllabus for Meghalaya MPSC Forest Ranger||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|