Meghalaya MPSC Recruitment 2023: Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Research Officer under the Planning Department of the Government of Meghalaya. The last date for submission of the application is 18 September 2023.
Post Name:- Research Officer
- No of posts:- 4 [UR:1, KJ:2, Garo:1]
- Department:- Under the Planning Department of the Government of Meghalaya.
- Age limit:- 18 to 32 years as of 01.01.2023. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST. No age bar with respect to regular Government employees who entered Government service within the prescribed age limit.
- Scale of Pay:– Level — 16 of the Revised Pay Structure
- Essential Qualification:-
(i) 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics from any recognized University,
Honors Degree in Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics with 5 (five) years of experience in Planning/ Evaluation/ Statistical Works.
(ii) Knowledge of Khasi, Jaintia, or Garo language is desirable
How to apply for Meghalaya MPSC Recruitment 2023: Research Officer Vacancy?
Candidates are to apply and submit their applications through Online mode only by clicking on the “Online Application” icon appearing on the MPSC website viz www.mpsc.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
For candidates applying for the first time through Online mode, a one-time registration process is required to enable them to apply for the advertised vacancy/post.
Method Of Selection
The final selection/recommendation of suitable candidates against the vacancies notified in this Advertisement shall be made by the Commission through the following processes.
Screening Test— shall be conducted by the Commission for this post. The Screening Test shall be of Multiple Choice OMR-based Test. The subjects for the same shall be as follows:-
- General English: 50 marks.
- General Awareness & Aptitude: 100 marks.
- Mathematics or Economics or Statistics at Degree Level: 200 marks
Personal Interview — The number of candidates who will be called for the Personal Interview will be as per the decision made by the Commission from time to time.
- Rs. 460/-. Half the rate for SC/ST who are permanent residents of the State of Meghalaya.
- Candidates who wish to apply may pay the application fees using any one of the following modes of payment only:-
(a) e-Challan (Cash Payment)
(b) Debit cum ATM Cards/Credit Cards/Net Banking.
Advertisement No:- MPSC/ADVT-54/1/2023-2024/28 (Date: 18.08.2023)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|