Meghalaya MSSAT Recruitment 2021: Meghalaya Society for Social Audit & Transparency (MSSAT), Shillong invites online applications for the posts of Junior Consultant. The last date for submission of the application is 21st July 2021.
Post Name:- Junior Consultant
- No of posts:- 5
- Age limit:- 28-34 yrs (relaxation for at least 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Salary:- Rs 35,000/-monthly salary & travel allowances as per the SAU norm.
- Educational Qualification:- Post Graduate in statistics, demographics, public policy, development studies, social sciences, engineering, or related disciplines.
- Language Requirements:- Fluency in Khasi/Jaintia/Garo and English is required. Knowledge of another local language is an asset.
How to apply for Meghalaya MSSAT Recruitment 2021: Junior Consultant Vacancy
Interested applicants can apply online via link https://sites.google.com/view/mssatrecruitment
The last date for submission of the application is 21st July 2021.
CV requirements at https://sites.google.com/view/mssatrecruitment
- Full Name, Age, Photo
- Address and contact details (including email and phone)
- Educational qualifications – Diploma/degree/s, year, and institute qualified from
- Language skills (spoken, written skills)
- Software skills
- Work experience (position/job title, organization, duration) if none please state NIL
- Research experience (if any)
- Publications (if any)
- Referees (Names, Office/ Institutions/ Agency) two persons who you have worked or trained under)
- Any other relevant information
Applications received for this job position/s may be considered for other suitable available positions at CSCMI/IIPH, Shillong also. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Selection and short-listing of the candidates will solely be done at the discretion of MSSAT & CSCMI/IIPH, Shillong.
Advertisement No:- MSSAT/MEGH.2/2016-17/77-9233 (Date: 17.06.2021)
Download Official notification of Meghalaya MSSAT Recruitment 2021: Junior Consultant Vacancy