Meghalaya NLHMB Recruitment 2021:- National Lutheran Health and Medical Board (NLHMB), Meghalaya invites Bio-Data/ CV from eligible candidates for the post of Qualitative Research Assistant for South Garo Hills, Baghmara region. The last date for submission of the application is 20.02.2021.
Post Name:- Qualitative Research Assistant
- No of posts:- Not mentioned.
- Organization:- Indian Institute of Public Health Shillong
- Specific location: South Garo Hills, Baghmara, Meghalaya.
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- As per National Lutheran Health and Medical Board (NLHMB) norms.
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate/ Post-graduate degree/ Post-graduate diploma in Public Health/ Social Sciences/ Anthropology/ Nursing/ Allied Health or other health related disciplines.
- Language requirements:- Fluency in Garo and English is essential.
How to apply for Meghalaya NLHMB Recruitment 2021 @Qualitative Research Assistant
Interested and eligible candidates their CV/ Bio-Data through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org The last date is 20.02.2021.
Your CV should provide the following details, in a word document, preferably in the following order:
- Full Name
- Address and contact details (including email and phone)
- Educational qualifications – Diploma/degree/s, year, and institute qualified
1. Language skills (spoken, written skills)
2. Software skills
3. Work experience (position/job title, organization, duration) if none please state NIL
- Research experience
- Publications if any
1. Referees (two persons who you have worked or trained under)
2. Any other relevant information
For more details, please check the Meghalaya NLHMB Recruitment 2021 @Qualitative Research Assistant official notification.