Meghalaya PMAYG Recruitment 2023: Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) Tura, West Garo Hills, Meghalaya has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Training Coordinator. The last date for submission of the application is 06.04.2023.
Post Name:- Training Coordinator Under PMAY-G
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- As per Govt of Meghalaya norms.
- Salary:- Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Essential Qualification:- Should have a graduate degree from a recognized university/institution in social work/Sociology/ Rural Development or related fields.
- Experience:- Minimum 2 Years working experience in related fields.
- Nature of Work:- Training, Capacity building, and development of training modules and IEC activities
How to apply for Meghalaya PMAYG Recruitment 2023: Training Coordinator Vacancy
Application dully field in the Standard Application Form may be submitted to the office of Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, District Rural Development Agency, West Garo Hills, Tura from 03.04.2023 to 06.03.2023.
The interview will be held on 10th April 2023 at the Office of the Project Director, DRDA, Tura and the candidate are to bring their original certificates in the support of their qualification.
Advertisement No:- DRDA/TURA/PMAY-G/ADV/FN-36/2022-23/1 (Date: 29.03.2023)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|