Meghalaya PRIME Sauramandala Rural Entrepreneurship Fellowship 2022: Sauramandala Foundation in collaboration with Govt of Meghalaya has recently launched the Meghalaya PRIME Sauramandala Rural Entrepreneurship Fellowship. Under this program, Sauramandala Foundation invites applications for 8 no’s Fellow positions (for people from/ outside Meghalaya) and 16 no’s Associate positions (for residents of Meghalaya).
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
1. Post Name:- PRIME Fellowship
- No of posts:- 8
- Candidate Origin:- From across India
- Duration of Program:- 18 months
- Age limit:- Between 24 and 35 years.
- Working Language:- English
- Salary:- Rs. 40,000/month
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate/Postgraduate in any discipline. Additional 2-3 years of experience working in rural development, entrepreneurship, agri-business, incubation, or startups.
2. Post Name:- PRIME Associate
- No of posts:- 16
- Candidate Origin:- Citizens/Youth of Meghalaya only
- Duration of Program:- 12 months
- Age limit:- Between 20 and 28 years.
- Working Language:- English and the local dialect of the respective block the candidate is applying for.
- Salary:- Rs. 30,000/month
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate/Postgraduate in any discipline (Freshers accepted). First demonstrated project, research, or field work experience related to rural development, entrepreneurship, agri-business, incubation, or startups.
How to apply for Meghalaya PRIME Sauramandala Rural Entrepreneurship Fellowship 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website https://www.primemeghalaya.com/fellowship/
The last date for submission of the application is 31st May 2022.
The application process for the PRIME-Sauramandala Rural Entrepreneurship Fellowship for both PRIME Fellows as well as PRIME Associates is a multi-step process.
Step 1: Application Video
Interested candidates are requested to shoot an approx. 1-minute video demonstrating why they are the right candidate for the role. The video has to be shot in the English language. The more creative you get, the better. You can e.g. involve your communities or entrepreneurs, accomplish tasks in rural settings, highlight a rural problem statement that you think can be solved through entrepreneurship, or do anything else you feel will display that you are the right candidate.
Subsequently, you need to post the video (not as a story) on Facebook and Instagram and tag @primemeghalaya and @sauramandala along with the hashtags #primemeghalaya #ruralentrepreneurship #meghapreneurs #psref. The profile/video should be publicly accessible. The more people like and share your video, the better.
Step 2: Application Form
Subsequently, the candidates need to fill out the application form (link given) and also share the link to their uploaded video in this application form.
Step 3: Interview Process
The shortlisted candidates will undergo a two-stage virtual interview process before a final decision is made.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.