Meghalayan Age Ltd Recruitment 2023: The Meghalayan Age Ltd (MAL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Accountant positions on a contractual basis. The last date for submission of the application is 3rd April 2023.
Post Name:- Accountant
- No of posts:- 2
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Age limit:- Up to 35 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 22100/- per month
- Essential Qualification:- Minimum of a B.com or a Finance & Accounting Graduate.
- Desired Experience:- Minimum 02 years of experience as an accountant
- Essential Skills:
1. Work Experience as an Accountant.
2. Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
3. Hands-on experience with accounting software like Tally and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc.).
4. Strong written and verbal communication.
5. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish working relations with various teams.
6. Very organized, and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
7. Willingness to travel for work purposes.
How to apply for Meghalayan Age Ltd Recruitment 2023: Accountant Jobs?
Prescribed Application Form: Prescribed application form can be downloaded from the Meghalayan Age Limited website, https://corp.themeghalayanage.com/recruitment/ “Or” can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalayan Age Limited, Shalom Building, 1st Floor, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong – 793001, Meghalaya, India.
Direct Submission” to O/o Meghalayan Age Limited, Shalom Building, 1st Floor, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong – 793001, Meghalaya, India “Or” “Via via-email” to email@example.com
Candidates are advised to mention the name of the position being applied on the cover of the envelope and in the subject line of the e-mail as “Application for the position of “__________________”.
The Last Date for submission of application is 3rd April 2023 up to 05:00 PM
Candidate must enclose along with the Application Form, a recent passport-size photograph, and self-attested copies of the following documents.
- Filled Application form
- Updated Resume
- Educational qualifications certificates
- Proof of Experience or Experience Certificates
- Latest salary slips or proof of salary from the current or previous organizations
- Additional or technical qualifications certificates (if any)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card or Aadhar Card)
Advertisement No:– MAL/03/2022/Pt-III/40
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.