MeitY Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 16 Scientist “B” Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 18/01/2022.
- No. of posts: 16 (UR: 11, ST: 01, OBC: 03 & EWS: 01)
- Education Qualification: B.E or B. Tech or (DOEACC) B-Level or AMIE or Graduate-IETE or M.Sc. or MCA or M.E or M.Tech in the field as mentioned below:
Field (Single or in combination): Electronics, Electronics & Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication, Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Industrial Electronics, Power Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation, Computer Science or Computer Science and Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer, Computer & Networking Security, Computer Application, Software Systems or Software Engineering, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Computer Management, Information Science or Information Science and Engineering.
- Scale of Pay: Level – 10, (Rs.56100-177500)
- Age Limit of MeitY Recruitment 2022
Upper Age limit is given against each post.
- The upper age limit in respect of SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities (minimum 40% disability) and other special categories of persons shall be relaxable as per Govt. Rules and Orders issued from time to time.
- The upper age limit in respect of Government Servants, Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons are relaxable in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time, in this regard.
- Up to 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them
- Up to 03 years in case of OBC(Non Creamy Layer (NCL)) candidates for the posts reserved for them
- Up to 10 years for PWD candidates. (15 years for PWD-SC/ST and 13 years for PWD-OBC candidates).
- For ex-servicemen, as per rules.
- 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts. Decision in this regard will rest with MeitY.
Application Fee of Apply MeitY Recruitment 2022
The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as per the Table below through online payment mode i.e via online application only.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: Rs.400/- per application.
- General and all others: Rs.800/- per application.
The processing charges towards remittance of Application Fee and service tax, if any, will have to be borne by the candidate. Fee through any other mode like Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheque or Challan will not be accepted.
How to Apply MeitY Recruitment 2022
Candidates can apply ONLINE at https://recruit-delhi.nielit.gov.in between 20/12/2021 (11:30 am) and 18/01/2022 (5:30 pm). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number. The procedure/steps for filling up of applications online are available at https://recruit-delhi.nielit.gov.in under ‘Instructions for filling Application‟ on the main Page.
Exam Centre of MeitY Recruitment 2022
Choice of Centre for Written Examinations and Interview:
Candidates shall indicate their choice of Centre for Written Examination from the cities listed below. No change of Centre will be permissible at a later date. NIELIT, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for Written Test at any location irrespective of his indicated choice depending upon the number of applications received and the administrative convenience.
Interviews for the post of Scientist ‘B’ shall be conducted only at Delhi.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the MeitY Recruitment 2022 : Scientist “B” Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.