Ministry of Labour Recruitment 2022: The Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India, under the Mission Mode Project, implemented the National Career Service (NCS) Project has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional in the North East Region. The last date for submission of the application is 27 October 2022
- No of posts:- 43
- Place of Posting:-
1) Arunachal Pradesh (Aalo, Bomdila, Chamlang, Itanagar, Roing, Ziro)
2) Assam (Diphu, Goalpara, Kokrajhar, Lakhimpur, Morigaon, Tezpur)
3) Manipur (Imphal)
4) Meghalaya (Ampati, Nongtoin, Tura)
5) Mizoram (Champhai, Lunglei, Aizwal)
6) Nagaland (Kohima, Mokokchung, Phek, Wokha, Dimapur)
7) Sikkim (Gangtok, Johrethang, Yangthang, Dentam Bazar)
8) Tripura (Agartala, Unakoti)
9) Odisha (Balangir, Balasore, Baripada, Gajapati, Jagatsinghpur, Jajpur, Kendrapada, Keonjhar, Nuapada, Puri)
10) West Bengal (Egra, Jalpaiguri, Raiganj)
- Age limit:- The candidate should be between the age of 24 to 40 years as of the last date of submission of the application.
- Salary:- Rs. 50,000/- (Inclusive of Taxes)
- Educational Qualification:- The candidate should either have a Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.E/ B.Tech /B.Ed) with at least 4 years of experience and/or a Master’s Degree (MBA/ Masters in Economics/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Operations Research/ Statistics/ Social Work/ Management/ Finance/ Commerce/ Computer Applications etc.) with at least 2 years of experience. All the above-stated degrees need to be UGC, AICTE, etc. recognized. Candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th, and Graduation.
- Additional Eligibility Criteria:-
(i) Apart from proficiency in the English language (mandatory), the candidate should be proficient in at least 1 other language Hindi/any Regional language (Reading, writing, and speaking proficiency).
(ii) The Candidate should be willing to relocate within the country.
(iii) Candidates with experience in the areas of HR, Management, Analytics, Psychology, etc. shall be preferred.
(iv) Candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills (Basic knowledge of MS Office)
How to apply for Ministry of Labour Recruitment 2022: Young Professional Vacancy?
Eligible candidates may apply online on the link to be provided on the website of www.ncs.gov.in within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the newspaper (published on 12.10.2022). Applications are to be submitted online only.
Candidates must create a jobseeker profile in NCS Portal and complete their profile up to 100%.
Preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted with the application. Only such candidates will be called for the further selection process (Personal Interview, Group Discussion, and Computer Proficiency Test).
The center & address of the venue, time, and date of the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through registered email and candidates have to attend the same at their own cost.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|