MSRLS Recruitment 2022: Meghalaya State Rural Livelihoods Society invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of District Mission Manager. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 7th March 2022.
Post Name:- District Mission Manager
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- Within 35 years of age (5 years relaxation for ST/SC).
- Salary:- Rs. 32,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. PG Degree/PG Diploma in Rural Development/ Social Works/ Agriculture and allied field from recognized University/Institution.
2. Minimum 5 years experience in Rural Development and Poverty Alleviation Programmes, should have worked for SHGs/Community Organizations/ Cooperatives.
3. Should have good communication skills, proficiency in working with MS Office application and internet.
4. The candidates should have obtained at least 45% marks from recognized Universities or Institutions.
How to apply for MSRLS Recruitment 2022 District Mission Manager Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the MSRLS recruitment portal http://msrls.nic.in under “Quick Link”.
Apply Online for MSRLS District Mission Manager Vacancy
The dates for submitting the Online Application is from the 21st February 2022 up to the 7th March 2022.
List of documents to be uploaded along with the Online Application (See General Instructions for Details):
- Passport-sized photograph
- Self-attested copies of documents certificates are required to be submitted in support of the following:
a) Date of birth
b) Address Proof
c) Educational Qualification
d) Caste/Tribe Certificate (if applicable)
e) Disability Certificate (if applicable)
f) Experience Certificate.
Candidates should provide proof of Date of Birth as per the Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Births & Deaths or as entered in Matriculation. Candidates should provide any address proof duly Certified/ Issued by the Government. (eg. Valid Indian Passport/ EPIC/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card).
Advertisement No:- K-21019/7/2021-O/o COO-P(MSRLS)/8865 (Date: 18.02.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the MSRLS Recruitment 2022: District Mission Manager Vacancy Official Notification in detail before submitting applications.