MSRLS Recruitment 2022: The Meghalaya State Rural Livelihood Society (MSRLS) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the MSRLS Media Interns Program. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 07.03.2022.
This program offers under-graduates, graduates, and early-stage professionals who are interested in Rural Development, the opportunity to spend time contributing to the daily process and procedures of uplifting the rural economy and livelihoods of the people and exploring future academic and professional interest.
Post Name:- MSRLS Media Interns Program
- No of posts:- 6 (Six)
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- Selected candidates SHALL NOT receive any stipend. However, they would be provided Travel and Daily Allowance (TA/DA) during their field assignments. At the end of six months, the best intern will be given an appointment to work with the organization on a contractual basis which shall be extended based on satisfactory performance.
- Educational Qualification:- MSRLS is looking for students with a Communication/ Mass media background along with the following prerequisites:
1. Adept with Adobe Suite software (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign)
2. Working knowledge of DSLR cameras is preferred.
How to apply for MSRLS Recruitment 2022: MSRLS Media Interns Program
Applicants aspiring for the program should submit their complete applications through the Google Forms link available at the website msrls.nic.in.
The last date for submission of the application is 07.03.2022.
What is the program timeline?
The deadline to apply is on the 7th of March, 2022. If selected for the program, the internship will commence from mid-March and continue till August 2022
Advertisement No:- MSRLS/SMMU/INTERNSHIP/PART-II/859/2019-20 /8847
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the MSRLS Recruitment 2022: MSRLS Media Interns Program official notification in detail before submitting applications.