MSSDS Recruitment 2022: The Meghalaya State Skill Development Society (MSSDS), Department of Labour, Government of Meghalaya has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Communications & Marketing Manager post under the State project ‘Skills Meghalaya’ on a contractual basis.
The last date for submission of the application is 2nd August 2022
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
Post Name:- Communications & Marketing Manager
- No of posts:– 1 (One)
- Age limit:– Up to 45 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification:– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in literature, Journalism, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing, Design, or related field.
- Desired Experience:- Minimum 5(five) years of demonstrable experience in managing media relations (online, broadcast & print), social media management, content creation, and editorial, and communications management.
- Essential Skills:
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English with working knowledge of Khasi/Pnar/Garo.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously and demonstrated ability to review and prioritize work independently and effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Technical Skills with/understanding of basic website design (HTML, CSS), image/ video/ sound editing (Adobe Design Suite and the like).
How to apply for MSSDS Recruitment 2022: Communications & Marketing Manager Vacancy?
Applicants who wish to apply may go through the qualification criteria and submit their applications along with scanned Testimonials/ Certificates/ Marksheets, through the link provided below.
The last date for submission of applications is 2nd August 2022 on or before 5:00 PM. Shortlisted Candidates will be subsequently intimated.
Advertisement No:- MSSDS/454/SM-HR/2022/4 (Date: 22.07.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|