MTET Tura Recruitment 2023: Sub-Divisional School Education Officer (SDSEO), West Garo Hills, Tura has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 86 Lower Primary (LP) Schools Teachers in Govt. L.P School. The last date for submission of the application is 31 August 2023.
1. Post Name: Asst. Teacher Govt L.P School
- No. of Vacancy: 86 posts (Roster UR-13, Garo/Khasi-69, Other ST/SC-04)
- Pay Scale: Level-5
- Educational Qualification: Class XII passed with 50% Marks for General & 45% for SC/ST Candidates with D.El.Ed or B.Ed
- MTET Passed Certificate: Compulsory
- D.El.Ed Passed Certificate Compulsory
Language proficiency will be required as per the medium of instruction of the school
Basic Computer Literacy will be an added preference.
How to Apply for MTET Tura Recruitment 2023: Lower Primary (LP) Schools Teachers in Govt. L.P School
Interested Candidates May send their Duly filled Application in Standard form with all essential documents like Marksheet, School Certificate, Age Proof, Residental Certificate, MTET, D.El.Ed/B.Ed Certificate to the Sub-Divisional School Education Officer, West Garo Hills, Tura on or before 31 August 2023.
Candidates will be selected for appointment through the board of Interviews by the state government.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|