N F Railway Recruitment 2021: Northeast Frontier (NF) Railway, Tinsukia has released employment news notification for the recruitment 05 posts Contract Medical Practioner (CMPs) Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 26/11/2021.
Post Name: Contract Medical Practioner
- No of posts: 05 (Five)
- Name of Hospital/HU:
- NTSK Railway Hospital: 01
- DBRT Railway Hospital: 02
- MXN HU: 01
- SLGR HU: 01
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should be minimum MBBS pass degree from an Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and with registration in Medical Council of India, or with a valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Councils of India after completion of one year of compulsory rotational internship.
- Remuneration: Rs.75000/- per month
- Age: Not exceeding 53 years of age as on 01.11.2021. However, age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories as per extant rule.
How to Apply for N.F. Railway, Tinsukia
- The willing eligible candidates should report for the “Walk-in” interview in the office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, N.F. Railway, Tinsukia on 26.11.2021 at 10.00 hrs, with copies of all certificates/testimonials IN Original and attested true copies and also two passport size photographs.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NF Railway Recruitment Contract Medical Practioner Vacancy in Tinsukia Division official notification in detail before submitting applications.