N F Railway Recruitment 2021: Northeast Frontier (NF) Railway, Rangia Division has released employment news notification for the recruitment 03 posts Medical Practioner Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 26/11/2021.
Post Name: Medical Practioner
- No of posts: 03 (Three)
- Name of Hospital/HU:
- New Bongaigaon Hospital: 02
- SBE Health Unit: 01
- Educational Qualification:
- Specialist: The candidate should possess MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in respective subject/field as a specialist and should be registered with Indian Medical Council.
- General Duty: The candidate should possess MBBS Degree and be registered with Indian Medical Council.
- Age: A candidate should not exceed 60 years of age as on 01.10.2021.
How to Apply for N.F. Railway, Rangia Division
- The willing eligible candidates should report for the “Walk-in” interview in the office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, N.F. Railway, Rangiya-781365 on 26.11.2021 at 10.00 hrs, with copies of all certificates/testimonials IN Original and attested true copies and also two passport size photographs.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the N.F. Railway N.F. Railway Recruitment Medical Practioner Vacancy in Rangiya Division official notification in detail before submitting applications.