NABCONS Recruitment 2021: NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) invites online applications from eligible and experienced candidates for the posts of Senior Consultant and Junior Consultant. The last date for submission of the application is 29th May 2021.
1. Post Name:- Senior Consultant
- No of posts:- 2
- Place of Posting:- Head Office, Mumbai, NABARDAge limit:- 40 – 50 years (maybe relaxed in deserving cases with OFDD HO approval).
- Salary:- Rs. 1,50,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Post Graduate/ MBA in Rural Development, Rural Management, Agri-Business, Entrepreneurship with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
For Post 1: (a) More than 10 years experience in the field of Agri. Rural Business Incubation and start-up ecosystem. (b) The expert having experience in developing or working at the senior level in an Agri incubation/ Agri. Start-Ups etc. will be preferred.
- For Post 2: At least 10 years relevant experience in MSME financing/ cluster promotion/ value chain management of Off-farm produce etc. with knowledge in IT/ Accounting.
2. Post Name:- Junior Consultant
- No of posts:- 20
- Place of posting:-
1. Mumbai, Head Office, NABARD: 2 Posts
2. Andhra Pradesh(Hyderabad): 1 Post
3. Assam (Guwahati): 1 Post
4. Bihar (Patna): 1 Post
5. Chhattisgarh (Raipur): 1 Post
6. Gujarat (Ahmedabad): 1 Post
7. Haryana (Chandigarh): 1 Post
8. Jharkhand (Ranchi): 1 Post
9. Karnataka (Bangalore): 1 Post
10. Kerala (Thiruvananthapuram): 1 Post
11. Madhya Pradesh (Bhopal): 1 Post
12. Maharashtra (Pune): 1 Post
13. Odisha (Bhubaneswar): 1 Post
14. Punjab (Chandigarh): 1 Post
15. Rajasthan (Jaipur): 1 Post
16. Tamil Nadu (Chennai): 1 Post
17. Telangana (Hyderabad): 1 Post
18. Uttar Pradesh (Lucknow): 1 Post
19. West Bengal (Kolkata): 1 Post
- Age limit:- 25 – 35 years (maybe relaxed in deserving cases with OFDD HO approval).
- Salary:- Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- MBA/ Graduate with IT/ Computers as a subject with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Experience:- Minimum 03 years experience in promoting or financing farmers collectives/ agribusiness activities/ non–Agri marketing/ Value Chain Management/ Networking with Govt agencies/ Banks working with NGOs/ VAs, etc.
How to apply for NABCONS Recruitment 2021: Senior & Junior Consultant Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online in the prescribed format within 15 days from 15 May 2021 to 29 May 2021 by clicking on the following links and filling in the details therein:
For Senior Consultant: https://forms.gle/2ptVi7CVJB9BhEns9
For Junior Consultant: https://forms.gle/MpkLkCuDghKh45st6
The Last date for submission of online applications is 29th May 2021.