NALCO Recruitment 2022: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) in various disciplines. The selection will be based on GATE 2022 score. The last date for submission of the application is 11.09.2022.
Post Name:- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
- No of posts:- 189
- Discipline-wise vacancy list
- Mechanical: 58 Posts [UR:24, EWS:6, OBC:15, ST:4, SC:9]
- Electrical: 41 Posts [UR:17, EWS:4, OBC:11, ST:3, SC:6]
- Instrumentation: 32 Posts [UR:13, EWS:3, OBC:9, ST:2, SC:5]
- Metallurgy: 14 Posts [UR:6, EWS:1, OBC:4, ST:1, SC:2]
- Chemical: 14 Posts [UR:6, EWS:1, OBC:4, ST:1, SC:2]
- Mining (MN): 10 Posts [UR:4, EWS:1, OBC:3, ST:1, SC:1]
- Civil (CE): 7 Posts [UR:4, EWS:1, OBC:1, ST:0, SC:1]
- Chemistry(CY): 13 Posts [UR:5, EWS:1, OBC:4, ST:1, SC:2]
- Age limit:- Upper Age limit is 30 years as on 11.09.2022 i.e. candidates born before 11.09.1992 need not apply.
- Salary:- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 40000 – 3% – 140000/- during one year of training. After training, they will be absorbed as Assistant Manager at E1 grade in the pay scale of Rs. 60000- 3%-180000/- with one additional increment.
Required Educational Qualification for NALCO GET Recruitment 2022
Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR/EWS/OBC(NCL) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PwBD category taking an average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. (The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will be summed up to arrive at an aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester or year).
For the Chemistry discipline, the requisite qualification is M.Sc. (Chemistry) or AIC with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR/EWS/OBC(NCL) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PwBD category taking an average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the institute / University. (The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will be summed up to arrive at an aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester or year).
Candidates in the final year of their Engineering/Post Graduation (for Chemistry discipline) may also apply. However, their cases will be considered only if, he/she passes the said examination with the requisite percentage of marks before or at the time of/her personal interview.
A candidate with a full-time prescribed degree for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) in the respective discipline:
- Mechanical: Mechanical /Production Engineering
- Electrical: Electrical/ Power Engineering
- Instrumentation: Electronics/ Instrumentation /Telecom/Electrical Engineering
- Metallurgy: Metallurgical Engineering
- Civil: Civil/Architecture/Ceramics Engineering
- Mining: Mining Engineering.
- Chemical: Chemical Engineering/M.Tech. in Applied Chemistry
- Chemistry: MSc. Chemistry or AIC
The candidates will be eligible to apply for the position of GETs in the above discipline in NALCO provided they have appeared in GATE-2022 in one of the following relevant GATE papers as detailed below:
- Mechanical: Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Electrical: Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Instrumentation: Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- Metallurgy: Metallurgical Engineering (MT)
- Civil: Civil Engineering (CE)
- Mining: Mining Engineering (MN)
- Chemical: Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Chemistry: Chemistry (CY)
How to apply for NALCO Recruitment 2022: Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the NALCO official recruitment portal www.nalcoindia.co.in from 11.08.2022 to 11.09.2022 up to 05:30 PM.
The final selection of the candidates will be based on the marks secured in GATE 2022 and their performance in the Personal Interview. The weights assigned to GATE marks and Personal Interview are 90% and 10% respectively.
The General, OBC & EWS Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- (Five hundred) towards the Application Fee, and all other candidates including departmental candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- (Hundred) as processing fee only.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|