NBCC Recruitment 2021: NBCC (India) Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) and Executive (Corporate Communication). The last date for submission of the application is 12.08.2021.
1. Post Name:- Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication)
- No of posts:- 1 (UR:1)
- Upper age limit:- 30 years as of closing date.
- Salary:- IDA Pay scale — Rs.40,000- 1,40,000/-
- Educational Qualification:- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Advertising & Public Relations of two years from Government recognized Institute/ University with 60% aggregate marks.
- Experience:- 02 years experience in corporate Imaging in the Public domain, In-house communication, Designing and production of Newsletters/other publications, Media Management, In-depth knowledge of print and electronic mass media as well as advertising. The candidate should have an excellent command of English – both written and spoken. Candidates having knowledge and proficiency in the use of Computers will be preferred.
2. Post Name:- Executive (Corporate Communication)
- No of posts:- 1 (UR:1)
- Upper age limit:- 28 years as of closing date.
- Salary:- IDA Pay scale — Rs.30,000- 1,20,000/-
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelors Degree in Mass Communication/ Mass Media/ Journalism/ Advertising and Public Relations with 60% aggregate marks from Govt. recognized University.
- Experience:- One year of relevant work experience in corporate Imaging in the Public domain, In- house communication, Designing and production of Newsletters/ other publications, Media Management. In-depth knowledge of print and electronic mass media as well as advertising. The candidate should have an excellent command of English-both written and spoken. Candidates having knowledge and proficiency in the use of Computers will be preferred.
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Manager & Executive Vacancy
The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for the online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 13.07.2021 under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on the NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.com
Final Online submission of application will be open till 17:00 hrs on 12.08.2021.
Before filling the application online, candidates should keep the ready scanned copy of
- Passport size Photograph (Size 40 KB to 100 KB) & Signature in jpg/jpeg format (Size 20 KB to 50 KB).
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)IEWS/PWD certificate, if applicable. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB).
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- All necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Essential Educational Qualifications make you eligible for the post and other qualifications if any.
- All Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, payslip, Form-16, joining & separation order, etc).
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 1000/-. (Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Advertisement No:- 09/2021 (Date: 13.07.2021)
Please download official notification of the NBCC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Manager & Executive Vacancy