NBPGR Shillong Recruitment 2022: ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) Regional Station, Shillong, Umiam, (Meghalaya) has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 02 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Student Internship Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 23/02/2022.
1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Agriculture/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Botany/ Genetics/Plant Breeding/Plant Physiology/Plant Molecular Biology from a recognized University. Candidates with M.Sc. (3+2 year pattern) in Basic Sciences should have NET qualification.
- Desirable Qualification: Working experience in molecular/biochemical techniques.
- Remuneration: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA (for first two years) Rs. 35,000/- + HRA (for third year).
2. Student Internship
- Educational Qualification: Students in undergraduate engineering or postgraduate science.
- Remuneration: Rs. 5,000/- (Consolidated)
How to Apply NBPGR Shillong Recruitment?
The eligible candidates (appearing for interview in-person/online video conferencing) are requested to send their duly filled scanned copy of Application Form affixing a passport size photograph on the top and declaration duly signed in the application form annexed with duly self-attested all supporting documents/certificates such as (Proof for age, Category certificate, educational qualifications – Mark sheets & pass certificates/provisional certificates from 10th class onwards, experience and research publication) only through email to email@example.com on or before 23rd Feb 2022 (up to 4.30 P.M). All relevant documents should be submitted as one combined file in pdf format only. In the subject section of the email “Application for the post of JRF-DST/Student Internship DST” should be mentioned.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NBPGR Shillong Recruitment 2022: JRF & Student Internship Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.