NE Council Nongrim Hills Jobs 2021. North Eastern (NE) Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong has released for the recruitment 01 post of Superintending Engineer (Civil) Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates read advertisement and may apply before 07.07.2021.
Name of post:- Superintending Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Post: 01 (One)
- Education Qualification & Experience: (i) Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
(ii) Twelve years’ experience in execution or construction of civil works including hill roads.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.14,300-400-18,300/- (5th CPC/PB-4 Rs.37,400-67,000/- + GP Rs.8,700/- (6th CPC) corresponding to level 13 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
How to Apply NE Council Nongrim Hills Jobs 2021: Superintending Engineer (Civil) Vacancy
1. Application in the prescribed format – Annexure-II duly completed, signed by the candidate, countersigned and sealed by the Cadre/Appointing authority.
2. Attested copies of ACRs for the last 5 (five) years duly attested on each page which seal by an office with the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or equivalent.
3. Integrity Certificate.
4. Vigilance Clearance.
5. Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of his service.
6. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and found correct as per service records.
7. Cadre clearance certificate.
Download Official notification of NE Council Nongrim Hills Jobs 2021: Superintending Engineer (Civil) Vacancy