NEC Shillong Recruitment 2022: The North Eastern Council Secretariat, Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Consultant for assisting the Sector Heads in the NEC Secretariat, Shillong. The last date for submission of the application is 30th September 2022.
Post Name:- Junior Consultant
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of Work:- NEC Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong
- Age limit:- 25 to 45 years as of 1st January 2022.
- Salary:- Rs. 27, O00/-(inclusive of conveyance, etc. allowances).
- Educational Qualification:-
- BA/B.Sc. in Economics or B.Sc. in Statistics/ Mathematics or B.Sc. (IT) or BCA or BE (Computer Science)
- Candidates having BA/B.Sc. in Economics or B.Sc. in Statistics/ Mathematics, should possess a minimum 1-year certificate course in computer, especially MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT, etc. from any reputed institute recognized by the State/Central Government authorities concerned.
- Candidates should possess experience in handling statistical data and analysis for a minimum period of 2(two) years.
- Desirable qualification:– MA/M.Sc. in Economics or M.Sc. in Statistics/Mathematics or M.Sc. (IT) or MCA.
How to apply for NEC Shillong Recruitment 2022: Junior Consultant Vacancy?
The duly filled-up application form should be submitted to Deputy Secretary (Admn), Room No. 405, NEC Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong – 793003, latest by the 30th September 2022.
The applicants who will be shortlisted for a written test/interview based on the fulfillment of all eligibility criteria will be informed of the date and time of the written test/ interview individually.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|