NEC Shillong Recruitment 2023: North Eastern Council Secretariat, Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) on direct recruitment basis. The last date for submission of the application is 14.06.2023.
Post Name:- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- No of posts:- 2 [UR:1, SC:1]
- Place of posting:- Shillong. However, liable to be transferred anywhere in India.
- Age limit:- Between 18-25 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
- Salary:- Pay Level 2 (Rs. 19900 — 63200/-) of 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
- Essential Qualification:- Class VI standard (Pass) or above.
- Other Eligibility Criteria:-
1. Possession of a valid Driving License for a Motor Car.
2. Knowledge of Motor Car mechanism
3. 5 years experience in driving Motor Car.
4. Must be able to read and write English numerals and figures.
Upper Age Relaxation
- Relaxable for Government servants up to the age of forty years in case of general candidates and up to forty-five years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes in accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- Relaxation of the age limit shall apply to various categories as per rules applicable for direct recruitment under the Central Government.
How to apply for NEC Shillong Recruitment 2023: Staff Car Driver Vacancy?
Applications should be filled in English/Hindi and should reach I/c Deputy Secretary (Admn.), North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong-793003, Meghalaya along with self-attested copies of educational certificates/ experience certificates, Scheduled Caste certificate, etc.
The application should be superscribed with the words “Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)”.
The last date for submission of the application is 14.06.2023.
The Dates of the Written Test and Driving Test will be fixed by the Office and a separate call letter will be issued.
Advertisement No:- NEC/ADM/06/2023 (Date: 29.03.2023) and Re-Advertisement on 29.05.2023.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|