NEDFi Recruitment 2021: North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Limited (NEDFi) invites applications from experienced Graduate Engineers/ Diploma Engineers (Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering having minimum 3 Years of Work- experience) for Third Party Inspection of PHE Works under Jal Jeevan Mission Scheme covering East Garo Hills, West Garo Hills, South West Garo Hills and North Garo Hills districts in the state of Meghalaya. Retired Engineers with relevant experience may also apply. The last date for submission of the application is 28th May 2021.
Post Name:- Project Engineers/ Field QC Engineer
- Place of posting:- East Garo Hills, West Garo Hills, South West Garo Hills, and North Garo Hills districts in the state of Meghalaya.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. Experienced Graduate/Diploma Engineers in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering having 3-5 Years of experience particularly in Community– based Water Supply Projects.
2. Should mandatorily hold a Degree/Diploma or equivalent from a recognized institution.
3. Preference will be given to the local Engineers from the Project Locations (East Garo Hills, West Garo Hills, South West Garo Hills, and North Garo Hills districts) or from the state of Meghalaya.
4. Retired Graduate/Diploma Engineers from PHE Department or any Government Department having relevant experience particularly in Water Supply Schemes are highly encouraged to apply.
How to apply for NEDFi Recruitment 2021: Project Engineers/ Field QC Engineer Vacancy
The candidates interested in Third-Party Quality Monitoring and having good physical fitness to carry inspection works may apply with the following details;
- Covering Letter indicating the Project district interested for along with Standard Bio-data containing particulars like Name, Contact Address, Age, Qualification and Work Experience.
- Self-attested recent Passport Size Photographs (2 Copies), relevant supporting documents, and the document as proof of retirement (For Retired Engineers).
The applications should reach Deputy General Manager (A&C), NEDFi, NEDFi House, G. S. Road, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam, PIN-781006 within 28th May 2021.
The applications may also be sent through e-mail to Mail Id: [email protected]
More details download the official notification of NEDFi Recruitment 2021: Project Engineers/ Field QC Engineer Vacancy official notification.
Also view MEGHALAYA TET EXAM 2021