NEDFi Recruitment 2022: The North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Limited (NEDFi) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive Officer (JEO) posts. The last date for submission of the application is 05.09.2022.
Post Name:- Junior Executive Officer (JEO)
- No of posts:- 44 [UR:19, ST:3, SC:6, OBC:12, EWS:4] [PWBD:4]
- Place of Posting:- All candidates selected for appointment by NEDFi are liable to be posted and transferred anywhere in North East India.
- Age limit:- Between 21 and 30 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2001 (both days including) and are only eligible to apply. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Pay scale Rs. 15400- 900(4)-19000- 1200(6)-26200- 1300(2)- 28800-1480(3)-33240. Rs.48,000/- (approx.) at initial basic pay.
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government with a minimum of 60% marks. Candidates possessing qualifications of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or any other professional degrees may also apply. 5% relaxation of marks for SC, ST, and PWBD candidates.
How to apply for NEDFi Recruitment 2022: Junior Executive Officer Vacancy?
Eligible applicants must apply online through the website www.nedfi.com from 05th August 2022 to 05th September 2022 both days inclusive.
Selection will be through three stages i.e. Online Examination, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. Based on the performance in Written online tests, Group discussions, Personal Interviews, organizational requirements, and vacancies, the candidates will be selected.
The syllabus for Online Written Test (objective type) is given below
- General English: 20 Marks
- General Knowledge, Economy, and Banking Awareness: 30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation: 25 Marks
- Reasoning Ability: 25 Marks
- For PwD/EWS: Nil
- For SC & ST: Rs.200/-
- For OBC: Rs.300/-
- For General: Rs.500/-
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|