NEEPCO Recruitment 2023: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Medical, Security, and Safety Officer on a Fixed Term Basis. The last date for submission of the application is 24-04-2023.
1. Post Name:- Executive Medical (E-4) Grade
- No of posts:- 2 [UR:2]
- Upper Age limit as of 31.03.2023:- 35 years.
- Salary:- Monthly consolidated amount of Rs. 1,13,540/- (Rs 70,000+ DA @ 37.2% + Non Practicing Allowance @ 25%) Plus HRA, if applicable
- Essential Qualification:- MBBS preferably with a Postgraduate Degree/ Diploma in one of the areas of Medical Science (+) Registered with the Indian Medical Council.
- Experience:- Minimum 3 (three) years experience in a large industry/ reputed Hospital after completion of the Internship
2. Post Name:- Executive – Security (E-4) Grade
- No of posts:- 5 [UR:4, OBC(NCL):1]
- Upper Age limit as of 31.03.2023:- UR: 35 Years and OBC(NCL): 38 Years
- Salary:- Monthly consolidated amount of Rs. 96,040/- (Rs 70,000+ DA @ 37.2%) Plus HRA, if applicable.
- Essential Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline, recognized by Govt. of India
- Experience:- Four years or more with a minimum of 3 years experience in the Armed Forces in the rank of Captain or in the rank of DSP or equivalent in Central/ State Police Organizations, with experience in different areas of the overall Security System.
3. Post Name:- Executive – Safety (E-3) Grade
- No of posts:- 2 [UR:2]
- Upper Age limit as of 31.03.2023:- 32 years.
- Salary:- Monthly consolidated amount of Rs. 82,320/- (Rs 60,000+ DA @ 37.2%) Plus HRA, if applicable.
- Essential Qualification:- Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Production with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution with a full-time Diploma in Industrial Safety from Regional Labour Institute/ Institution recognized under the Factories Act/ Rules or Engineering Degree in Industrial Safety/ Fire & Safety with at least 60% marks from a University / Institution recognized under the Factories Act/ Rules.
- Experience:- Minimum 01-year working experience in compliance with safety regulations under the Factories Act. Developing, auditing, and improving safety systems. Promotion of safety consciousness amongst employees and examination of machinery, equipment, and building from the safety angle. Experience in organizing safety training and firefighting would be an added advantage. Post-qualification experience in relevant areas shall be counted from the date a candidate has acquired the Degree in Engineering.
How to apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2023: Medical, Security & Safety Officer Jobs?
The Application Form may be downloaded from the website www.neepco.co.in under Career Section. The applicant should fill up all the relevant information in the NEEPCO Application Form and send the filled Application form alongwith self-attested copies of certificates/mark sheets, Caste Certificate (in case of OBC, Non-creamy layer certificate issued by appropriate authority), PwBD- Person with Benchmark Disability Certificate, Experience certificate issued by an appropriate authority, SB Collect Payment Receipt, etc or any other relevant document(s) by ORDINARY POST only to Post Box No.89 at GPO, Shillong-793001 (Meghalaya) and should reach on or before 24-04-2023.
The envelope should be superscribed with Advertisement Number, Post applied for in Block Letters. No other form of mail such as speed post/ registered post/ courier service etc. will be accepted
- The selection process shall consist of the Scrutiny of the application & Personal Interviews of shortlisted candidates as decided by the Management.
- Candidates belonging to the General & OBC categories are required to pay a non-refundable Application fee of Rs 300/- (Rupees three hundred) (No Application Fee is required for SC, ST, PwD & female candidates).
- Fee Payment may please be made through SB Collect favoring NEEPCO. Steps for fee payment are attached in Annexure-I. The printout of the transaction slip containing the transaction ID is to be attached to the application format.
Advertisement No:- NEEPCO-05/2023.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|