NEET Application Form 2021: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the entrance test for admission into various undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions of India. The National Testing Agency (NTA) usually conducts NEET-UG Exam once in a year for admission into different MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS and BHMS courses in India.
National Testing Agency is going to release the official notification for online application of the NEET exam 2021. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here. As announced by Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, the NEET-UG 2021 will be held on September 12.
Name of exam: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021
Name of exam conducting body: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Name of courses:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS )
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
Date of exam: September 12 2021 (Sunday)
Exam duration: 3 hours
Exam type: Offline (Pen & Paper-based test)
Official website: neet.nta.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria to Appear in NEET (UG)
The National Testing Agency has fixed the following eligibility criteria to appear NEET 2021 .
- Nationality: Citizens belonging to the following nationalities are eligible to apply for NEET (UG)
- Indian Nationals
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Persons with Indian Origin (PIO)
- Foreign Nationals
Age Limit: 17 to 25 years as on the date of examination .
Age Relaxation: 5 years is available for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category and PwD Candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed (or appear) Class 10+2 exam or equivalent exam with subjects- English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually from a recognised board or university with minimum marks as prescribed below:
- General: 50 %
- PWD: 45 %
- SC/ST/OBC: 40 %
NEET 2021 Application Fee
Interested and eligible candidates have to pay an application fee of amount as mentioned below during online submission of NEET-UG application . The fee can be paid using a credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ e-challan/ UPI.
- General: Rs.1500/-
- Gen EWS/ OBC-NCL: Rs.1400/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs.800/-
How to Apply for NEET-UG Exam
Interested and eligible candidates who wants to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG Level exam may follow below mentioned steps .
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- Read all instructions and guidelines, click on PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE NEET (UG)-2021 button.
- Enter your all credentials, verify your mobile number with OTP, upload all necessary documents and make payment of application fee.
- Finally hit Submit button.
- Take a print out of NEET application form for future reference.
Important Dates of NEET Online Application 2021
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 13-07-2021
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: To be updated soon
- Date of examination: 12/09/2021
- Date of release of admit card: To be updated soon
- Date of declaration of result: To be updated soon