NEHU Recruitment 2022: North-Eastern Hill University has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculties in various Departments in the North-Eastern Hill University in both the Campuses at Shillong and Tura, Meghalaya.
The last date for submission of the application is 31.07.2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
Post Name:- Guest Faculty
- No of posts:- 134
- Subject-wise vacancy list
1. Sociology: 3 Posts
2. Political Science: 3 Posts
3. Law: 4 Posts
4. Cultural and Creative Studies: 4 Posts
5. History and Archeology (Tura Campus): 4 Posts
6. Physics: 3 Posts
7. Mathematics: 4 Posts
8. Statistics: 3 Posts
9. Education: 7 Posts
10. Education (Tura Campus): 6 Posts
11. Adult and Continuing Education: 2 Posts
12. Botany: 5 Posts
13. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics: 1 Post
14. Biochemistry: 1 Post
15. Zoology: 1 Post
16. Information Technology: 2 Posts
17. Biomedical Engineering: 4 Posts
18. Energy Engineering: 6 Posts
19. Nanotechnology: 2 Posts
20. Architecture: 7 Posts
21. Computer Applications: 3 Posts
22. English (Tura Campus): 3 Posts
23. Garo (Tura Campus): 3 Posts
24. Philosophy: 3 Posts
25. Linguistics: 3 Posts
26. Khasi: 1 Posts
27. English: 3 Posts
28. Hindi: 4 Posts
29. Geology: 4 Posts
30. Anthropology: 1 Post
31. Environmental Studies: 1 Post
32. Forestry: 6 Posts
33. Horticulture: 3 Posts
34. Geography: 4 Posts
35. Rural Development and Agricultural Production: 3 Posts
36. Journalism and Mass Communication: 3 Posts
37. Library and Information Science: 2 Posts
38. Commerce: 3 Posts
39. Agri-Business Management and Food Technology (Tura Campus): 3 Posts
40. Tourism and Hotel Management: 2 Posts
41. Department of Social Work under School of Social Sciences: 4 Posts
- Salary:- The remuneration would be Rs. 1,500/- per lecture subject to a maximum amount of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Eligibility Criteria:- The eligibility criteria of the candidates and other terms and conditions shall be as per the UGC Regulations 2018/ AICTE latest Regulations as the case may be and their subsequent Notifications/ Guidelines if any.
How to apply for NEHU Recruitment 2022: Guest Faculty Vacancy?
Applicants can visit the NEHU website www.nehu.ac.in for advertisement details, and for applying online, please visit https://recruitment.nehu.ac.in/
The last date for application is July 31, 2022.
The selection of Guest Faculty shall be made by the University purely on a temporary basis. The date and time of the interview will be notified in due course of time.
Advertisement No:- F.No.8-2/Estt.II/GL/Circular/2022/626 (Date: 20.07.2022)
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|