NEHU Tura Recruitment 2022: Incubation Centre, North-Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus, Meghalaya invites eligible candidates to attend a walk-in-interview to be held on 23rd May 2022 for the post of Business Manager on a contract basis.
Post Name:- Business Manager
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- Not specified.
- Salary:- Rs. 35,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- MSc/Ph.D in Agricultural Extension Education with NET.
# At least 6 months of experience in conducting capacity-building training programs under government/private institutions.
# At least 6 months experience as a Business Manager in any type of incubation center in North East India.
- Desirable qualification:-
1. At least 6 months of experience in promoting business, market linkage, and well versed in central govt. entrepreneurial schemes.
2. Two research papers were published in the agriculture and allied sector.
3. Knowledge of computers (Diploma in PC).
How to apply for NEHU Tura Recruitment 2022 Business Manager Vacancy?
Interested candidates may bring their recently signed Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standards onwards, testimonials, and experience certificate (if any) for verification before the interview.
- Walk-in-interview:- Incubation Centre, North-Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus, Meghalaya
- Date & interview:- 23rd May 2022 at 11:30 A.M.
Advertisement No:- TC/NEHU/IC/MSME/2020-2021/002 (Date: 13.05.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification below in detail before submitting applications.