NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021: In view of urgent requirements of Assistant Professor and in the interest of patient care, teaching & training of the department, the Institute NEIGRIHMS proposes to urgently fill up the following vacant posts of Assistant Professor in various departments purely on an Adhoc basis. The last date for submission of the application is 12.10.2021.
Post Name:- Assistant Professor
- No of posts:- 20 Posts
- Discipline/ Speciality wise vacancy list
1. Anaesthesiology: 3 Posts [UR:2, EWS:1]
2. Cardiology: 1 Post [OBC:1]
3. General Medicine: 2 Posts [SC:1, OBC:1]
4. General Surgery: 1 Post [SC:1]
5. Hospital Administration: 1 Post [UR:1]
6. Medical Oncology: 2 Posts [UR:2]
7. Nephrology: 2 Posts [UR:2]
8. Neurology: 1 Post [OBC:1]
9. Paediatrics: 1 Post [SC:1]
10. Pathology: 1 Post [SC:1]
11. Radiodiagnosis & Imaging: 1 Post [OBC:1]
12. Surgical Oncology: 2 Posts [UR:2]
13. Ùrology: 2 Posts [OBC:1, UR:1]
- Age limit:- Not exceeding 50 years.
- Salary:- Level 12 (RS. 101500- 167400) as per 7th CPC with minimum pay Rs. 101500/- + NPA per month and other allowances as admissible).
- Educational Qualification:- Please check the official notification.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) alongwith a scanned copy of their certificates by email to [email protected].
The last date for submission of the application is 12.10.2021 (Tuesday) till 5:30 PM.
Scanned copies of the documents are to be attached alongwith the application.
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- DM/ Mch/ MD/ MS/ DNB passed certificate
- Verification certificate of DNB degree verified by NBE.
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/ MD/ DM/ Mch/ MS/ DNB/ Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate issued by the competent authority or Aadhar card or voter ID or Passport
- Integrity/Character Certificate from the last Institute worked with
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the interview will be conducted through Video Conferencing. Based on the recommendation of the Selection Committee, the result will be declared and appointment letters to the selected candidates will be sent individually by email/speed post.
Advertisement No:– NEIGR-E.II/30/2009/Pt-IV dated 28.09.2021
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.