NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021: The Department of Obst & Gynae, NEIGRIHMS, Shillong invites applications for the following posts purely on a contractual basis under the project entitled “Women’s Health Domestic Violence Against Women during Covid-19 Pandemic. A cross-sectional study”, under the sponsorship of WHO India in collaboration with AIIMS, New Delhi. The last date for submission of the application is 20th November 2021.
Post Name:- Clinical Psychologist (Lady)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Upper age limit:- 40 years.
- Salary:- 30,440/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Master in Clinical Psychology from UGC recognized University. At least 2 years work experience (related to women’s issues) proficiency in Khasi, English & Hindi.
- Desirable Skills:-
1. Working experience in data collection and research activities.
2. Computer skills with the ability to work with Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, MS Excel).
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021 Clinical Psychologist Vacancy
Interested candidates are requested to send a copy of their bio-data, educational qualification, experience certificate, and contact details in word file/PDF to email@example.com latest by 20th November 2021.
Eligible candidates will have to appear for an interview details of which will be sent to their e-mail.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021 Clinical Psychologist Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.