NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021:- The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Resident Doctor (One year tenure). The last date for submission of the application is 15.03.2021.
Post Name:- Junior Resident Doctor
- No of posts:- 26 [UR-9, EWS-4, OBC-7, SC-5, ST-1] Two posts are reserved for physically handicapped candidates (one leg, one arm).
- Tenure:- One year.
- Age limit:- 30 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Pay Scale:- Level 10 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs. 56,100/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
- Educational Qualification:-
i. A medical qualification included in the Schedule- I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part- II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
ii. Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
iii. Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020 @Junior Resident Doctor jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) along with a scanned copy of their certificates by email to [email protected] The last date for submission of the application is 15.03.2021 till 05:30 PM.
Scanned copies of documents duly self-attested to be attached along with the application.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of EWS/SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MCI Eligibility certificate For candidate(s) passing from a foreign medical institution.
- Result of screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the interview will be conducted through Video Conferencing. Based on the recommendation of the selection committee, the result will be declared and appointment letters to the selected candidates will be sent individually by email/speed post.
Advertisement No:- NEIGR-E.II/2/2001/Pt-XXVI dated 03.03.2021
For more details, please check the NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021 @Junior Resident Doctor jobs official notification.