NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021:- In view of urgent requirements of Senior Resident Doctors and in the interest of patient care services, the Institute proposes to urgently fill up the following vacant posts of Senior Resident Doctors (three years tenure). The last date for submission of the application is 01.06.2021 till 5:30 PM.
Post Name:- Senior Resident Doctor
- No of posts:- 39
- Department wise vacancy details
1. Anaesthesiology – 4 Posts [OBC:2, SC:1, EWS:1]
2. Anatomy – 2 Posts [OBC:1, SC:1]
3. Biochemistry – 1 Post [UR:1]
4. CTVS – 1 Post [UR:1]
5. Dermatology & STD – 1 Post [UR:1]
6. Forensic Medicine – 2 Posts [UR:1, EWS:1]
7. General Medicine – 8 Posts [UR:3, OBC:3, SC:1, EWS:1]
8. Microbiology – 1 Post [OBC:1]
9. Neurology – 2 Posts [OBC:1, EWS:1]
10. Neurosurgery – 3 Posts [OBC:1, EWS:1, SC:1]
11. Orthopaedics – 2 Posts [OBC:1, UR:1]
12. Paediatrics – 2 Posts [OBC:1, SC:1]
13. Pharmacology – 1 Post [SC:1]
14. Physiology – 1 Post [EWS:1]
15. Psychiatry – 1 Post [SC:1]
16. Radiodiagnosis – 3 Posts [UR:2, OBC:1]
17. Radiotherapy – 1 Post [OBC:1]
18. Surgical Oncology – 1 Post [OBC:1]
19. Urology – 2 Posts [OBC:1, ST:1]
- Tenure:- Three years.
- Age limit:- 45 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Pay Scale:- Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
- Educational Qualification:-
(a) Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
(b) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/ horsemanship in a recognized hospital.
(c) Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Desirable:- Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/ subject will be preferred.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Doctor
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) along with a scanned copy of their certificates by email to [email protected]. The last date for submission of the application is 01.06.2021. (Tuesday) till 5:30 PM.
Scanned copies of documents duly self-attested to be attached along with the application.
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate issued by the competent authority or Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
- Character Certificate
Advertisement No:- NEIGR-E.II/10/97/Pt-XXI dated 17.05.2021
Download Official notification of NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Doctor