NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022:- The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident Doctors (One year tenure). Interested and Eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 8th & 9th of December 2022 (Thursday & Friday)
Junior Resident Doctor
- No of posts:- 12 [UR:5, EWS:1, OBC:3, SC:3]
- Upper age limit:- 30 years. Age is relaxable up to 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will be provided as per the Govt. of India Norms.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 56,100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under rules.
- Educational Qualification:-
(i) Medical qualification included in Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part–II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
(ii) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
(iii) Candidate must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Council.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022 Junior Resident Doctor Vacancy?
Eligible candidates who wish to appear for in-person interviews are requested to present themselves for registration between 09:30 a.m to 10:30 a.m on the 8th & 9th of December 2022 (Thursday & Friday) in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.
They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose self-attested relevant documents as follows:
- Two recent passport-size photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MCI Eligibility certificate for the candidate(s) passing from a foreign medical Institution).
- Result of Screening test for Indian nationals with foreign Medical qualifications issued by the National Board of Examinations.
Advertisement No:- NEIGR-E.II/2/2001/Pt-XXIX
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|